ESOL lessons for Beginners and Improvers working towards an entry level ESOL Skills for Life qualification accredited by OCN London – a nationally recognised Awarding Organisation. They will take qualification in Speaking & Listening, Reading and Writing
English as a second or Other language Course (ESOL)
The qualifications facilitate language development to help people to:
- gain or progress within meaningful and sustainable employment;
- develop skills that support engagement in daily life activities;
- develop further independence;
- feel part of, and connected to, wider society;
- build confidence in socialising with others in different contexts;
- access services and benefits; and fundamentally, help learners feel at home within the local and wider UK society.
Would you like more information?
If you would like more information on any of the courses listed on our website or you just want to have a friendly chat with our team, then get in touch with us today.