At Step Into Learning, we are offering an exciting new range of Health & Social Care courses
We are offering an exciting new range of health & social care qualifications from Level 1 single units to Level 3 Access to HE which will prepare you for a university course. We are seeing high demand for people to join the health & social care professions so why not start your new career with Step into Learning. Many of our courses can be done online in your own time whilst others offer a combination of online and classroom-based learning.
Please note that you will need to have an interview before starting an Access Course
Step into Health & Social Care Level 1
- This is an online course
- Gain an nationally recognised qualification
- Assessment is through e-portfolio
- Available at Level 1
- Level 2 available soon!
- This course is eligible for funding
You will study:
- Introduction to study skills
- Awareness of protection and safeguarding in Health and Social Care
- Understand principles and values in Health and Social Care
Access to Health & Social Care Level 3
- This is a blended learning programme which combine face to face and distance learning.
- The course is designed around local university course entry requirements
- Suitable for those wanting to start a career in the health professions
- highly experienced tutors who will be able to advise & support progression opportunities
- Assessment is through e-portfolio.
- This course is eligible for the adult learning loan
You will study:
- study skills
32 weeks part-time or full-time
- Dementia awareness – Level 1
Would you like more information?
If you would like more information on any of the courses listed on our website or you just want to have a friendly chat with our team, then get in touch with us today.